Customer Service Headline
Unsurpassed Customer Services
- Investment in a customer relationship management philosophy
- Ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Supportive of customers strategic goals
- Management and oversight of customers' needs
- Offering solution-oriented communications
- Monitor and provide continuous project metrics
- Customer Account Representatives to handle customer issues or new needs of customers
- Provide project management oversight for new financial management and procurement implementations
- Through the use of a Customer Action Item Tracking System - track and facilitate the resolutions of any customer concerns
- Customer Focus Workgroups for Financial Management customers to facilitate greater communication for day-to-day operations
ESC's Customer Service Model
The Customer Account Representative serves as the liaison to coordinate and communicate customer inquiries or concerns with the Financial Services and Information Services areas for items that fall outside the scope of the customer's interaction with the ESC Helpdesk and/or the Customer Focus Work Group forum.
Customer Account representatives schedule regular face-to-face meetings with customers. The ESC Director and the ESC Customer Account Representative meet with the customer at the customer's site to discuss issues, upcoming news, etc. All customers are visited quarterly unless the customer requests a different schedule.