Providing vital services to help keep federal agencies operational!
Who We Are
ESC operates as a division of the Department of Transportation and is located at the Federal Aviation Administration's Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The organization and its service areas are comprised of over 1,200 federal employees and contractors who carry out a mission of service.
Paying attention to customer needs has led the ESC to become a provider of choice. ESC takes the time to learn each customer's business processes and requirements, and uses that knowledge to establish expectations and service levels. As a result of such efforts, the ESC can customize a specific support strategy for each and every customer.
In February of 2005, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) named ESC as a Financial Management Center of Excellence and Shared Service Provider. Then in January 2009, ESC earned the designation of being one of only six Information Systems Security (ISS) Line of Business Shared Service Providers. In 2012, ESC became the only government entity to achieve 3rd Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) certification, which indicates the rigorous industry standards ESC applies to cybersecurity and cloud computing.
Delivering responsive Federal Shared Services in Financial Services, Information Systems Security and Technology Solutions to enable our Customers to focus on and excel at their core mission.
To transform our culture: where continuously improving our business services and solutions becomes a way of life, where exceptional customer support makes us the provider of choice.
- Customer first – we put the customer first in everything we do.
- Teamwork - everyone works together for the common good; collaborating, cooperating, coordinating, and communicating across organizational boundaries.
- Continuous improvement - continuously improve our work processes and the results we achieve.
- Do what makes sense - always use common sense to validate actions and ensure what we do is right.
- Manage using facts - make objective and informed decisions using facts and analysis to identify alternatives and define direction.
- Appreciation & respect - for the contributions and value of others.
- Consensus decision-making - make timely decisions based on the input of all involved and once a decision is made, expeditiously follow-through as a team.
- Personal development - continuously improve and develop our skills, abilities, and expertise through education, training, mentoring, and experience.
- Personal responsibility, accountability, & integrity - for our actions and consequences; for our performance; and for how we conduct ourselves and our business.
- Recognition & reward - based on measured or demonstrated performance.
What We Offer
ESC offers an array of government information technology services and financial management to a wide range of federal agencies. We're committed to the philosophy of continuous improvement and offering a variety of services to our federal counterparts: reporting analysis, transaction processing, audit support, data integrity, federal financial consulting, and functional system support and training.
- An extensive range of products and services to meet any federal agency's business needs
- A simplified means of conducting business by using a standardized agreement process
- Open communication with specialists in crucial business support services
- Ability to use economies-of-scale to provide a better product, faster, and at a lower cost than the competition
- An answer from pricing perspective to agency budget cuts
- Synergistic capabilities among all of our service offerings
See our Brochures & Materials for more information.
ESC is proud to have such a distinguished list of customers. Whether providing bundled corporate services or helping with a single project, ESC has extensive experience in cross-servicing numerous federal organizations. ESC services extend to all administrations and bureaus operating under the Department of Transportation (DOT):
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Maritime Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Inspector General (DOT)
- Office of the Secretary of Transportation (OST)
- OST Working Capital Fund
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Research and Innovative Technology Administration
- Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- Surface Transportation Board
- Transportation Safety Institute
- Volpe Transportation Systems Center
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, & Education
- Departments of Defense & Homeland Security
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Indian Health Service
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Credit Union Administration
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Office of Personnel Management
- Office of the Special Trustee for American Indians
- Pension Benefits Guarantee Corporation
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, & Coast Guard
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- and more...
History Of The Enterprise Services
For over three decades, the U.S. Department of Transportation has dedicated resources to create an unparalleled team of professionals who are committed to supporting the diverse business needs of its agencies. Operating as separate organizations within the Federal Aviation Administration until 2003, the separate financial management and information technology organizations were brought together under one program office, the Enterprise Services Center. Today, the ESC continues its promise of assisting numerous federal agencies across a wide range of business needs.